Sunday, July 30, 2006

Sorry Hadley, Daddy Works Today

Haddie often on Saturday's will say with a grin, "Daddy no work today." When Haddie was born I took two weeks off from work. I have to admit, going back to work at the end of those two weeks was a bit of pleasure. Sometimes going back to work can be a nice break. This time won't be quite as easy. I suspect work is going to have it's challenges over the next couple of months and I would like to be able to help Amber more.

My advice to Hadley and Bode: Don't let mommy eat you!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh you can help Amber from work, believe it or not. Just call her every hour and whisper..."Cruise". I suspect that might help a great deal.

2:28 PM  
Blogger Crazy Canuck: The Truth Set Free said...

I think that is the best suggestion I've ever heard! ;-)

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home