Tuesday, March 27, 2007

To Put the Story Straight

Okay, the truth is that I asked Amber not to post some of the things that she posted on March 25th, but it is out there for your entertainment now. Yes, I hate the dancing bunny. I however am not against the Easter bunny or anything else that brings me Jelly Bellies. I did see Mary Poppins without proper attire once, but I didn't know that public television could air nudity. And yes I have been teaching my two year old how to break the necks of the little bunnies that are hopping around my yard eating the plants that I've put so much TLC into. To sum it up, I am a bad person. ;-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how do you feel about the dancing santa?

6:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home