Sunday, November 12, 2006

Children + Hotel = Hell with Children

I told my dear wife it wouldn't work very well. I wasn't disappointed. This weekend we went to Colorado Springs for a little getaway. I'm not sure what we were getting "away" from because we brought them with us. The kids that is.

Overall there were a number of successes on the trip but the nights were very tough. I know we couldn't put all 4 of us sleepless wonders into a single room and hope for a magical night of sleeps. Hadley got up twice (one time in hysterics because "daddy's breath stinky") and Bode got up 3 times. In all I think I got 4 hours of sleep (maybe!).

Can't wait for the cruise!

"Help Me" fund update: $167.11 until Amber goes on a much, much needed cruise. Please click on the ads to the right!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Note to self:

Don't have kids.

Click on ads for the sake of Amber's sanity.

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you got the gift of prophecy.

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home