Thursday, November 09, 2006

A Defenseless Truth!

Okay, okay. Amber's blog today mentioned a few things that allegedly were said by me (actually they were all said and done by me). I am a bad person (or just a man). I don't recall if Amber has ever blogged about this or not but I have a tendency to put Bode on the floor in front of the television and then I lay down on the couch and watch TV with him. I call it daddy/son bonding, but Amber see's it as wrong. He will just sit there starring at the screen for over an hour without a peep. I do the same. He likes it. I like it. And it is the ONLY chance I have to relax in the day.

Amber tends to hold Bode all day. I have to admit he likes it, but I don't think it is good for the both of him. That is where I come into play. I give Bode the quality alone time that he needs to develop other aspects of his personality. I am the ying to Amber's yang.

"Help Me" fund update: $168.14 until Amber goes on a much, much needed cruise. Please click on the ads to the right!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I wonder why Amber needs a cruise, lol! What do you and Bode watch during father/son bonding hour?

8:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL!!!! You are TERRIBLE!

9:25 AM  
Blogger Crazy Canuck: The Truth Set Free said...

Bode particularly likes the History channel. Sometimes late night sports.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Freckle Face Girl said...

Men...you are all terrible! :)

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL - loved the rebuttal - and especially love the lack of sleep nothing to write about, kid in the corner blog!!!

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home