Saturday, October 07, 2006

"Stick" and the Big Pumpkin

I'm sure Amber is going to blog about our trip to San Fran this last week and I won't take her thunder because she is a better writer than me (the hotel stories should be good). I did want to show you a few pics I took on the trip however. The first pic is of my buddy "Stick". He was doing his laundry and a couple of his buddies were laughing at him through the window so I had a brief but funny conversation with him and got this lovely pic. The second picture was from the restaurant we ate at when we were down at the wharf. The Blue Angles were flying over the bay preparing for their show the next day and it was pretty surreal. The last picture is of the pumpkin I grew this year in the backyard. It is the biggest pumpkin I've ever grown.






"Help Me" fund update: $205.69 until Amber goes on a much needed cruise.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love San Fran! Went there on my honeymoon and back again last may. I'm patiently awaiting for Amber's story.

Glad you guys had a great time!

So are you carving that pumpkin or what?

11:33 AM  
Blogger Jodi Jean said...

glad you're back and that you have a good time, and holy moley that pumpkin is HUGE!!

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the reason I don't look like Stick is I've never grown pumpkins. My garden is straight eatables (even the sunflowers are eatables). Unlike you high powered executive types, the serf has to stay with the basics - foodstuffs.
Shoot fire, do you even have a garden? How does a big wig like yourself have time for a garden? And if you have had a garden, why hasn’t the Crazy One blogged about it? I suspect if there was a garden out back, she would have manured it by now. There can only be one reasonable explanation for the inconsistencies: IT’S A STORE BOUGHT PUMPKIN!

6:34 AM  
Blogger Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

Ok, that guy is REALLY skinny and that is the biggest pumpkin I have ever seen!!! Did you really grow that??

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Word up, "G"?

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you konw...you are never going to get that "much needed cruise" if you never post! we miss you "G"!
"I am with the serfer...store bought for sure!

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home