Monday, August 28, 2006

Some Rest Please

Between a crying newborn and a Hurricane I need some rest. My good wife took my shift late last week watching Bode so I could get some extra sleep. I returned the favor by staying up half the night.

This last weekend was one of those weekends when it seemed like someone was crying. I'm sure it wasn't that way but when you are sleep deprived everything is amplified 10 times. I thought my reprieve was going to come in the form of an afternoon golf getaway but it ended up raining so I stayed home. With the kids. And more crying.

Wanted: One night getaway. Good bed preferred. Lights optional.

To those concerned about my last post: no I don't think that John Mark Karr is part of a George Bush plot to distract from international issues. Thanks for your concern.

"Help Me" fund update: $235.88 until Amber goes from snow white to sunny delight.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you were kidding! I am relieved that Amber's "HH" is not a certified nutcase! Ha! I enjoy both your blogs so much and I can cheerfully offer either of you a quiet spot to sleep...except for the parrots!

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The theory was a joke! NO WAY! :o) Instead of giving you a one night getaway, I'll just throw you another click. Let's see my options today are a birthday clown (yikes!) and free music videos...hmm...let's see...

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home