Monday, August 14, 2006

Where the Left Column Roams and The Nut Falls

After reading some comments and doing some testing I found that in some browsers the right hand column of my site likes to move to the bottom of the page. I'll pop the hood and see why this happening. Home sick today so I'll have to check into this tomorrow.

"Help Me" fund update: $272.88 remaining to send Amber to a nice warm beach!

The Nut Doesn't Fall Very Far from the Tree
Amber and I had an interesting conversation Saturday. Family is a wonderful thing and we really appreciate ours. We ask the question though if it is possible for family trees to grow on the top of hills? Big, tall, steep hills? Hills with long slopes that can carry the nut far, far away from the crazy, crazy tree. For the sake of my children I hope so.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jodi Jean said...

for all of our sake's i hope so. my parents are crazy too, and my siblings are crazy, we're hoping for the best for our little one when it pops out

11:25 AM  
Blogger Jodi Jean said...

SCROLL DOWN PEOPLE, the adds are at the bottom, and not the right. we all love amber so click away

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, no, the ads are to the right!! :o)

Redwoods like to grow in groups. The baby redwoods grow right along side mama and papa redwood. They form a nice little family of crazy redwoods.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Kellyology said...

Who's parents aren't crazy? I'm just hoping to be a more fun crazy.

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home