Monday, August 14, 2006

Clean Underware and a Dear Old Man

To set the story straight in Amber's most recent post (the sole purpose for this blog) I did find some unmentionables in the golf bag left to me by Jesse. No it is not true that that the "diaper" was used.

I met Jesse late last year and he immediately became attached to me. He called me almost every day and it wasn't uncommon for me to get 4-5 calls from him a day. Although at times it was a bit irritating getting so many calls at work and home I knew he had good intentions. Jesse had massive health problems and didn't have the opportunity to get out much. He loved people and I think he was looking for someone to talk to. Although I planned on talking with Jesse about reducing our communications I never felt it was the right thing to do. Now I don't regret that decision at all. Jesse's time was short and it was priveledge to get to know him over a short period of time.

The moral of the story is to be nice to everyone because you never know when it might come back to be a blessing to you. The other moral is to always make sure to wear clean underware (or at least keep a clean pair in your golf bag) because you never know when it may be time to meet your maker.

"Help Me" fund update: We are only $266.89 from saying bon voyage to Amber

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I stand corrected....and did correct it on my blog. The clean adult diaper, that is. I never actually got close enough to it to ascertain if it was used. However, it was all wadded up like it was used. Also for the record, Jamie (loving hubby that he is) threw it at me. Now, what kind of loving husband would do that?!

7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks to this wise man I will stuff my golf bag full of diapers, just in case. The spirit of Uncle Jesse lives on...

Sorry for the lose of your friend. The fact that you made his last year on earth more enjoyable should make you feel really, really good. Have Amber make something special for you for dinner, maybe have her iron your clothes. muahahahah!

10:58 AM  
Blogger Jodi Jean said...

mannyed, jamie needs to learn to iron his OWN clothes.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home