Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I'm Not Killing Santa Clause

As a preemptive strike I’m making this post. Amber is going to make a post this weekend about the number of toys that Hadley has. She is going to be cute and funny in her post but don’t give into her cleaver writing. The simple fact is my daughter has WAY too many toys. I’ll let you judge for yourself, but the pic to the keft represents just SOME (a small percentage) of the toys that she has.

To be clear I am not the Grinch who stold Christmas. I actually like Santa Clause. I'm just against any two-year-old who has more toys than I do!

To register your formal complaint against Amber please place your comment below! Thank you in advance for your support.

"Help Me" fund update: $231.30 until Amber goes to a relaxing, sunny beach.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, is Amber becoming more and more like her mother or what??? Just remind her that clutter leads to Christine......I agree with the previous post. I rotate toys every 6 months. I gave most of Connor's baby toys away and boxed up a few special things for Jaxson!

5:15 PM  
Blogger Jodi Jean said...

hmmm . . . you can have too many toys? this is total blasphemy.

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should see my house! It is insane and only going to get worse if I don't start getting rid of some toys.

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amber! There are starving children in Africa that would like those toys. And Eggs.

:o)

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not miss those toyless days.

I had three toys growing up.

1. Fisher price School House and House boat.
2. My penny doll
3. The Bionic Woman
4. A lemon twist
5. A Baby Alive Doll that I fed milk to and it stunk and my mom threw it out.

Okay so that is six, I had forgotten a few

6. Oh yeah and an Atari!!

9:07 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Sorry, you can NEVER have enough toys! EVER!

Sue

9:17 AM  
Blogger Noey and Rowys Mommy said...

Jaime, Jaime, Jaime,
Hadley and Bode ain't got nuttin' compared to my kids. I'm curious to see if Amber snuck a picture of our house after playgroup today. My beloved has also called for a moratorium on toy buying. I'm really trying, but those good finds at garage sales are too hard to pass up! Just give in to it and realize that in 4-5 years you MIGHT have a less cluttered house.

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is remarkable, it is rather valuable phrase

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home